- Can be used for FPV flying while recording 1080p60fps and totally replace your FPV camera.
- Latency is as low as the RunCam Eagle
- Connect the Split directly to a VTX so it works just like a FPV camera.
- PCB board can be stacked on top of the FC/PDB, allowing for protection inside your airframe
- No more HD camera mounting on top of the frame needed! Saves you 70g, COG is also more centralized.
|FOV Angle of Field||FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°|
|Video Resolution||1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps|
|Image Resolution||2 Megapixels|
|TV Output||NTSC / PAL Switchable|
|Real-Time Audio Output||Yes|
|Interface||Micro USB / UART|
|Max Micro SD Card Supported||64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)|
|WiFi Module||Support (Removable)|
|Dimensions||PCB 36*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm|
|Power Input||DC 5V|
|Working Current||650 mAh|
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a “HAM” amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. TMDrones cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government’s regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.