Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet. They are ideas from the developer (aka sskaug).
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- On board BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT 1200 compatible!
- Input: 2-4s LiPoly
- Constant: 35 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 45 Amps (per channel)
- BEC: 3A/12v, 1A/5v
- Dimensions: 36x42x7mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 15g (without motor wires)
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200
- 1x Set of plastic standoffs
- 1x 6p mini signal wire (35mm)