Needed to Complete
- Need a Spektrum Radio and FPV goggles or screen.
- Innovative Meow Mode™ will flip a crashed, upside down craft to an upright orientation at the push of a button, no more walk of shame! Just like a cat, the Inductrix FPV + will always land on its feet.
- Angle Mode: Keeps you flying fast and in control with renowned self-leveling
- Altitude Mode: Maintains distance from ground while providing self-leveling, perfect for beginners
- Agility Mode: Freshly tuned agility mode takes full advantage of the 8mm motors, with no self-leveling and full acrobatic capabilities
- New power system is fed by a 1S 500mAh that drives new 8mm brushed motors and larger propellers for a much more powerful flight experience. The larger High-Current PH2.0 UM Connector delivers consistent current to motors and electronics for long, reliable flight times form 4-6 minutes.
Camera & Video Transmitter
- Installed micro FPV camera is now smaller without sacrificing crisp and clear performance. The lightweight combo touts a 32 channel, 25mW video transmitter, a light and durable dipole antenna, and the 600 TVL camera has a 140° field of view.
NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in the U.S.
LED Tail Light
- Installed LED tail light provides a vibrant indicator for line of sight flying, or flying with friends. With 5 colors to choose from, simply select which color suits you straight from the sticks on your transmitter.
- Durable airframe and quiet ducted fans protect the motors and propellers from bumps and crashes, while the enclosed canopy fully protects the camera, video transmitter, and flight controller. With the Inductrix FPV +, crashes are stress-free.
- 1x Blade Inductrix FPV + BNF
- 1x EDF Power System
- 1x FPV Camera/Video Transmitter
- 1x 500mAh 1S LiPo Flight Battery
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x User Manual
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a “HAM” amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. TMDrones cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government’s regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
No Air Shipping – Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, TMDrones will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.