The FX798T Camera Combo with VAS Antenna 5.8GHz 40CH 25mW is extremely small and could be installed on almost anything. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipoly battery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 40CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: VAS 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658–
- 5917 MHz
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.5g
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a “HAM” amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. TMDrones cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government’s regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.